Love Your Garden: The first finished garden makeover photos

The first episode of the new Love Your Garden series was a stunner!

The Perrins-Seedhouse family were truly deserving of such a special garden makeover.

Here is the garden when we arrived:

garden-makeover-before-shot-love-your-garden

And here is the finished result!

love-your-garden-episode-1-finished-garden-makeover

love-your-garden-canvas-wall-garden-one

Love this woodland style? See my Get the Look guide for a planting list!

love-your-garden-2015-finished-makeover

We put our all into this garden. We wanted it to be truly special for Nina and her family, and also to be a fitting tribute for Gareth.

perrins-seedhouse-family-love-your-garden-in-finished-garden

“A beautiful garden is like a big hug. It can heal the heart and bring joy to those in need.” – Alan Titchmarsh.

love-your-garden-seating-area-perrins-seedhouse-family

Seating area featuring Mode Paving by Bradstone

love-your-garden-perrins-seedhouse-family-garden

See Love Your Garden’s blog for the suppliers that provided products and materials for this beautiful garden.

love-your-garden-wooden-teepee

P.S. Check out this blog for my exclusive behind-the-scenes snaps!

2017-01-17T19:08:57+00:00

9 Comments

1. Linda Harries June 25, 2015 at 9:05 am - Reply

Would love to know where to purchase the glass stars, please.

• David June 25, 2015 at 2:28 pm - Reply

Hi Linda, we made them from these stars from Etsy – we glued two together and made a little hole at the top for some string. Here’s the link> http://etsy.me/1Lmdz5e

2. Tracey June 25, 2015 at 8:52 pm - Reply

good evening,

I hope you can help, I would love to make the pallet plant holder they made for the lovely lady.

can you please give instruction to help.

you did a fantastic job David with the water feature.

kindest regards,

Tracey.

• David June 26, 2015 at 11:16 am - Reply

Hello Tracey. We removed the slats from the back of the pallet, exposing the inner planks that would be the shelves. We attached the extra slats around the edges to create a frame. Then we put the pots on the three shelves and nailed wire across the front to hold them in place. Hope that helps! David

3. Claire woloszczynska July 19, 2015 at 9:39 pm - Reply

Hi I loved the wooden teepee you had in the garden my girls would love it where was it from many thanks 🙂

4. Don Ferguson July 21, 2015 at 9:22 pm - Reply

Hi , just to say how much I like the programs and the amazing transformation you do not only to the gardens bypyt peoples lives, letting usvsee the true value of a haven for everyone?

I was also a keen gardener until involved in a traffic accident back in 1987, life totally changed then! Spent 18months in a coma and the next few years trying to get back to ‘normal’

Miss having a garden I can rekaxbin as my garden is not really wheelchair accessible!

Thankyou for reading my moans and grians, and for your wonderful program.

5. Carolina January 20, 2016 at 12:50 am - Reply

I wish I could apply but I am always late!