Love Your Garden Episode 3: Before and after garden gallery

I hope you liked the third episode of Love Your Garden. We really wanted to create something special for Chris and his family.

Here is the garden when we arrived.

love-your-garden-episode-3-before-the-makeover

And this is what we created.

love-your-garden-finished-garden-series-5-episode-3

love-your-garden-finished-garden-episode-three

love-your-garden-water-feature-dome

Thanks to Bradstone for providing the paving, which looked great set into the lawn too!

paving-stepping-stones-in-lawn

love-your-garden-paving-in-lawn

I hope everyone, especially the children, enjoy growing things in this Solardome!

love-your-garden-solardome

love-your-garden-solardome-plants

love-your-garden-salad-planting-raised-bed-shelves

And the raised beds were gorgeous and easy to manage.

love-your-garden-white-raised-beds-alliums-finished-garden

I loved the two seating areas too – perfect for family time.

love-your-garden-decking-boxed-seating-area-episode-3

seating-area-episode-3-love-your-garden

Read my Get the Look blog, including a full planting list!

And see the behind-the-scenes photos here!

2017-01-17T19:08:52+00:00

8 Comments

1. Lisa maps July 8, 2015 at 3:54 pm - Reply

Hi David,

I wish you could do a makeover on my garden!

Regards
    Lisa

• David July 9, 2015 at 11:06 am - Reply

Hi Lisa, I wish I could give a garden makeover to everyone who asks! David

2. Lucinda July 8, 2015 at 10:02 pm - Reply

How do you get onto the programme? Would you consider tackling a wild garden on steep slope?

• David July 9, 2015 at 11:05 am - Reply

Hi Lucinda, The gardens are chosen by the production team – the application form should be available on ITV’s website at the end of the series. It can be found here once it’s live: http://www.itv.com/beontv

3. moni July 8, 2015 at 10:49 pm - Reply

brilliant programmes,you all work so hard,but seem to have allot of fun.and so do we ,from the comfort of our armchairs thank you to you all,including background staff.

• David July 9, 2015 at 11:04 am - Reply

Thank you – we do have a lot of fun! It means so much to hear that other people enjoy the show.

4. christine Hoyle July 11, 2015 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Brilliant programme, you all do a great job, must apply for my daughter!! keep up the good work.

5. Vicky September 28, 2017 at 8:02 pm - Reply

I love your show! So many beautiful ideas. Cant wait to see you back on the box…

Join Us

Join 25,000 garden enthusiasts for news, advice and gardening guides direct to your inbox

JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Follow David for his tips, advice, inspirations and behind-the-scenes access to Love Your Garden

social-media social-media social-media social-media social-media

CONTACT OUR PRESS TEAM

Got a burning question or a media request? Use the contact form to get in touch with our press team.

Contact