Love Your Garden episode 6: Before and after photo gallery

I loved the Mediterranean garden on episode six of Love Your Garden. It’s really special being part of these garden makeovers and I love to see the transformation.

Maggie really deserved to have a space that suited her and gave her a retreat.

Here is her garden when we arrived:

love-your-garden-episode-6-before-the-makeover

And here is the finished garden!

love-your-garden-after-photos-makeover-garden-design-itv

love-your-garden-finished-garden-makeover-series-5-2015

I loved the use of terracotta, which has a warm feeling and looks great with bright, colourful planting.

2015-love-your-garden-before-and-after-photos-terracotta-mediterranean-garden

I especially loved my shed, or small house really! The cedar tiled roof and yellow paint finish worked really well.

love-your-garden-shed-painted-finished-garden-makeover-gallery

The seating area was also beautiful – perfect for relaxed entertaining.

love-your-garden-mediterranean-finished-garden-seating-area

Want to see how we made this garden? Check out the photos from behind the scenes!

And get the Mediterranean garden look with our free planting guide!

2017-01-17T19:08:39+00:00

10 Comments

1. Jean Hollyoake July 29, 2015 at 7:17 pm - Reply

Would love you to make my daughters garden as amazing asall the gardensalready seen .She works so hard at our hospital dealing with mental health patience .As a mum of 2 girlsshe doesnt get time to do any gardening apart from mowing the lawn ,

2. Helen Lane July 29, 2015 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Hello, can you let me know the name of the colours and the supplier of the paint used on episode 6 (28th July 2015) for the shed. Thanks

• David July 30, 2015 at 10:00 am - Reply

Hi Helen, we used paint from Farrow and Ball. No. 68 Dorset Cream, No. 223 Babouche, No. 84. Green Blue, No. 239 Wimbourne White. Hope that helps. David

3. Sylvia prebble July 31, 2015 at 8:12 am - Reply

Best garden so far, have got lots of ideas from the show, love it x

4. Sylvia July 31, 2015 at 6:16 pm - Reply

I think it funny and not common but my maiden name was Domoney

• David August 3, 2015 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Hi Sylvia – that is strange. It’s quite an unusual name, but plenty of people get in touch to say they are or know of another Domoney, so we’re not alone!

5. Lynne drinkwater August 1, 2015 at 10:31 am - Reply

Have you any suggestions for a safe multi sensory garden ideas for my son, he has multiple disabilities and autism, he loves to be outside even in the rain, he talks to the plants and puts his world to rights out in the garden, it needs to be pretty easy to do as most of the areas I cannot access with my wheelchair.

• David August 3, 2015 at 4:49 pm - Reply

Hi Lynne, try growing herbs and scented/textured plants in pots and raised beds. They feel nice and appeal to lots of different senses. You can buy them from garden centres as fairly well established plants and just pot them up – it makes them really easy and low maintenance.

6. Hayley lee August 4, 2015 at 8:34 pm - Reply

Hi! Where was this shed from, I loved the different sections in it!
    Many thanks Hayley