Making your own compost is an easy, inexpensive and low-maintenance gardening project.
Compost is nutrient-rich material that can transform your soil and give plants a dramatic boost. Homemade compost is simple to produce and environmentally friendly because it reduces landfill.
You can make compost using kitchen and garden waste for a free DIY plant fertiliser!
Download my free (PDF) guide to creating your own compost!
- How to choose the right compost bin
- What to put in your compost heap
- Advice on creating the best quality compost
- A step-by-step guide to the composting process
- Problem-solving suggestions