- AQUARIA DECO: The biOrb fan coral ornament in white is a highlight in the decoration of the biOrb aquarium due to the level of detail and the size and creates a unique ambience
- BIORB ACCESSORIES: The decoration is ideal for the larger biOrb decorative aquariums LIFE (from 45 l), CLASSIC (from 60 l) and HALO (60 l) & is the perfect anchor point for the further aquarium design.
- STAND: The artificial coral has a secure stand thanks to the wide base and can be used as a jacket for the air column in the biOrb aquarium thanks to the opening on the underside of the figure
- CHARM: This aquarium decoration was designed by renowned artist Sam Baker to capture the fascinating beauty of nature in the vivid underwater worlds of the biOrb pools
- BIORB AQUARIUM DECORATION: The OASE biOrb aquarium decoration sets offer limitless creativity and a wide range of possibilities for fascinating underwater worlds with a unique style
biOrb Fan Coral Ornament white
From the manufacturer
Design for your home
With their chic and minimalist design, a biOrb aquarium makes it effortless for you to elevate any space. Enjoy the priceless gift of nature’s wonder in your home.
The simple way for a stunning display
Just adding fish to your biOrb will make it look great. But to really wow, of course you need a little more. And with a range of 47 ornaments and 75 plants to choose from it’s simple to create an impressive display worthy of any professional aquatics expert.
Why your ornaments look so good
For the past ten years, biOrb’s worked in partnership with award-winning English artist Samuel Baker – renowned for his close studies of landscape and nature. He designs all of of the plants, ornaments and decor pieces that you can use to create your underwater world.
|Dimensions||24.51 × 51 cm|
|Pet Type|| |
Fish and Aquatic
|Product Dimensions|| |
24.51 x 24.51 x 51 cm; 1.24 Kilograms
|Item model number|| |
|Material Composition|| |
|Number of Items|| |
|Batteries Required?|| |
|Batteries included?|| |
|Item Weight|| |
|Date First Available|| |
12 Nov. 2013