|Product dimensions||6.5D x 30.5W x 46.5H centimetres|
- Help with the bat decline by giving them a safe place to rest and hibernate. Simply hang the shelter high up in a tree or post away from noise and light.
- Where to place the Bat House – For the best success of a bat accomodating the box, it should be at least 4 metres from the ground and on or around trees. Bats are nocturnal and adapted to low light conditions, so it is important to hang it away from artificial light. It can take some time before a bat finds and starts to occupy the shelter, so please be patient!
- Bats habitats are being damaged and destroyed all the time. Finding food to eat and roosting places are becoming harder for bats. With these bat shelters, you can help by giving them a safe place to roost or hibernate.
- Backboard with gutters to help the bat climb up inside the shelter. The rear board has a slot hole for easy hanging from a nail or screw. Natural-looking and weather resistant,
- Material: Firwood/Pine Wood. Dimensions: 30.5 x 6.5 x 46.5cm.