- Comes complete with calibrated plastic measure and yearly rainfall chart CM5011.
- Universally used by meteorologists, academics and in commercial applications.
- Popular amongst home weather watchers as it provides a low cost option for monitoring rainfall.
- Any additional rainfall is collected in the large copper body of the rain gauge.
- Manual and Digital Rain Gauges also available, simply search for ClimeMET.
ClimeMET CM1037 Traditional ‘Stour’ Copper Rain Gauge CM5011 Rainfall Chart
ClimeMET CM1037 Standard Copper Rain Gauge
The copper rain gauge consists of a copper and brass funnel, copper collector and calibrated plastic measure. The rain is collected and funnelled into the inner plastic measure from which the contents can be measured. Any additional rainfall is collected in the large copper body of the rain gauge and can be measured by pouring it into the supplied measuring jar.
Copper rain gauges are universally used by meteorologists, academics and in commercial applications. Due to its use of brass the basic ClimeMET copper rain gauge provides a low cost option for monitoring rainfall at home, school or work.
> Basic copper and brass rain gauge consisting of a copper funnel and plastic measure
> Comes complete with calibrated plastic measure & yearly rainfall chart CM5011
> 123mm diameter opening
> Plastic measure calibrated in millimetres and inches
> A basic copper and brass rain gauge consisting of a copper funnel, outer receiving vessel and calibrated plastic measuring funnel.
> Includes one yearly rainfall chart CM5011
> ClimeMET CM5011 Rainfall Charts
|Part number|| |
|Manufacturer reference|| |
|Date First Available|| |
21 Oct. 2014