|Brand||Fallen Fruits Ltd|
|Special feature||Silent clock|
|Product dimensions||30.5W x 30.5H centimetres|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
- The clock comes packed in an open giftbox with a plastic handle. Bird names on Clock face are in Latin.
- Carefully unpack the product from its box and packaging. Depending on the product type, you may find that is is fixed to the inner box by means of two or more small screws located on the back of the box. To take the clock of the box , unscrew all of the screws on the back of the box whilst ensuring that the clock is supported to avoid falling out.
- Battery Installation: Open the battery compartment on the rear of the clock and fit 3 X1.5V (AA equivalent) batteries into the battery compartments taking care to observe the correct polarity (+/-)Adjust the time by turning the wheel on the movement in the required direction until the current time is displayed.
- Fixing the location Instructions: Fix to a wall using suitable fixings such as wall plug and screw ensuring that it is firmly held in place. Please note: As the clock may be subjected to the elements, it is normal under certain conditions for some condensation to form on the inside face of the clock. This condensation will be seen to clear (but may return) dependent upon conditions and the position upon where the product is fixed.
- Daylight Saving Time: To adjust the clock one hour back during the winter times please dial clockwise 23 hours ahead. Don’t dial anti-clockwise 1 hour back. If you dial anti clockwise the bird sound order may be disrupted.
- Disrupted bird sounds: if you dial anti clockwise the bird sound order might be disrupted. In order to have the bird sound synchronized again, you’ll need to position big dial approx. 5 mins after full hour (e.g.: 14:05 “common cuckoo” Press the small round button until you hear the correct sound. Please note: From 22:00-05:00h you do not hear a bird sounds, but you just have to keep pressing the small round button to set it up properly.
- Maintenance: Periodically to ensure accurate function and long life, maintenance should be carried out by cleaning the rear of the product with a damp cloth to remove any accumulation of dirt. Clean the inner side of the clock and battery compartment, when replacing the batteries or during periodic clock maintenance. The front of the product may also be cleaned with warm soapy water.