- -This Soil Detector measures soil pH, temperature, moisture and environment humidity and light intensity level accurately, reliable friend of your flowers and plants which are very sensitive to over or under watering.
- -Sensor at the top. You would not block it during measurement.Large LCD screen with backlight allows you easy to read the parameters even in dark.
- -Easy to use. Just insert the sensor probe into the soil for about 3-4 inches depth and you’ll get the measurement data after 5-10 seconds. Switch to PH/TEMP as needed. Available in both °C/°F scales.
- -High sensitive aluminum alloy soil probe detects the soil conditions faster and more accurately. Body made of ABS material. Sturdy and durable.
- -Powered by 4 x AAA batteries (excl.).Compact and portable design. Easy to carry and store.The product will automatically turn off after about 5 minutes in the static state.
Mcbazel Soil Meter, 5-in-1 Digital
From the brand
This 5-in-1 soil meter is designed to better know the condition of your plant, detect soil moisture, help you know the pH value of the soil, determine if plants get enough sunlight to keep plants grow healthier!
Soil Detector Numerical Calculation Range:
- -Ambient illumination level: LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-,NOR, NOR+,HGH, HGH-,HGH+
- -Soil moisture: DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
- -Soil pH value: 3.5-6.5(Low), 7.0(Neutral), 7.5-9.0(Alkaline)
- -Soil temperature: -9~50°C/16~122°F (+/- 1°C/°F)
- PH value or temperature cannot be detected – the soil needs to be compacted before testing the PH value, otherwise the probe will not sense the soil. It is recommended to check the soil temperature half an hour after watering.
- Batteries Not Included – This product does not contain dry batteries.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Remove the red cover before use
- Step 2: Insert probe about 3-5inch into the soil 3- 5inch
- Step 3: Switch to PH/°C as needed, then read the data
- Step 4: Remove probes from soil and wipe clean after each use
- The product will automatically turn off after about 5 minutes in the static state.
- Please remove the protective cap before use. DO NOT forcibly enter the hard soil or touch hard objects, and be careful to damage the probe.
- For soil only. CANNOT be used to test any liquids or sand.
- Please clean the probe and put on the cap after use for protection.
- Please remove the batteries if not in use for long time.
|Dimensions||6.3 × 4.5 cm|
|Model Number|| |
|Product Dimensions|| |
32 x 6.3 x 4.5 cm; 120 Grams
|Number of Items|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number|| |
|Item Weight|| |
|Date First Available|| |
3 Aug. 2022