- DECORATIVE BASE: The OASE biOrb TUBE 30 LED in white (32.8 cm x 51,3 cm) is a glass aquarium made of acrylic with 360 degree visibility and a 30 litre tank and comes with a filter system, pump, LEDs and bottom ceramic.
- 360 DEGREE AQUARIUM: With an innovative look and thanks to the rounded, robust, crystal-clear and lightweight acrylic glass, the design aquarium is a stylish, long-lasting decorative element for any room.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The acrylic tank starter set can be istalled in just a few steps – it is also particularly suitable for aquarium beginners and can be filled with salt and fresh water.
- EASY CARE: A patented filter at the bottom ensures biological, chemical and mechanical filtration, ecological balance in the tank and minimal maintenance for the mini aquarium.
- BIORB DECORATION: The OASE biOrb aquarium and decoration sets offer limitless creativity and a wide range of possibilities for fascinating underwater worlds with a unique style
OASE biOrb 72067 TUBE 30 LED white
From the manufacturer
biOrb TUBE 30
Designed to be healthy
biOrbs have been independently tested by the world renowned University of Veterinary Medicine in Hannover, Germany.
Their 16 page in-depth report ensures that a biOrb is a healthy home for your fish.
biOrb TUBE 30 Aquarium
A complete aquarium kit with everything you need to get started. Just add decor, water and fish.
- Includes pump, filter and LED light
- Simple to set up, easy to maintain
- Five-stage filtration
Smarter design makes fish keeping easy
Made from acrylic, not glass. Here’s why
Acrylic is 10 times stronger than glass.
Did you know acrylic just over one inch thick is bullet resistant? It’s used to make windscreens for aeroplanes.
What’s more, it’s also noticeably clearer. In the picture above you can see acrylic on the left and glass on the right. Acrylic has a transparency rate of 93%. Glass only allows 70% of light to pass though and thick glass always has a green tint.
Customers have told us “It’s like watching my fish in high definition”
Patented filter design makes filter changes easy
Here’s a revealing truth about aquarium filters – often they’re in the wrong place.
The truth is, fish waste sinks.
That’s why a biOrb filter is at the bottom of the tank. It works where there is most to filter.
In case you’re wondering, the filters are easy to change. They simply click in and out. It only takes a minute.
And to make life easy, biOrb Service Kits come complete with everything you need to service your aquarium. A filter, water treatment sachets, instructions and a special cleaning pad to remove any algae or water marks.
Here’s how the five stage water filtration cycle works
1. Air driven filtration system creates vigorous water flow and a constantly changing water surface. This maintains oxygen saturation.
2. The circular flow of water then collects any fish waste on its way down.
3. It draws the waste through the ceramic media where the natural biological filtration absorbs some toxins. The freshly oxygenated water also feeds the bacteria.
4. Any remaining waste is trapped in the sponge cartridge. The water then passes through resin particles and natural stabilisers to remove toxic substances and keep the pH levels constant.
Mother Nature works for you in a biOrb
This is ceramic media. You’ll find it in every biOrb.
It’s made by firing clay to 1500°C. It is incredibly porous and totally inert. Its unique shape allows the water to circulate through and around it.
Why’s that important?
Amazingly, the ceramic media provides a surface area the size of a football pitch for good bacteria to live on. This bacteria is too small to be seen with the naked eye and feeds on fish waste.
This is Mother Nature’s natural biological filtration.
Personalise your biOrb with a range of decor options
Samuel Baker Ornaments
Our artist, Samuel Baker, has created a stunning range of ornaments to fit your biOrb. Inspired by nature and his travels around the world. From corals, to rocks to roots of the Amazon, find the piece that suits your home.
Available in twin packs and single units, decorative plants add to the design of your biOrb. Choose from natural greens or brightly coloured pinks and oranges to really get your aquarium to stand out from the crowd.
Looking to enhance the look of your aquarium? Why not add a natural element like starfish or sea urchins? Available in sets of 3 across a range of colours these are the perfect addition to any biOrb or aquarium.
Not sure what you need to create the perfect the biOrb look? Choose one of our decor sets that include all of the elements you need to bring your biOrb to life.
|Dimensions||37 × 63.8 cm|
|Pet Type|| |
|Product Dimensions|| |
37 x 37 x 63.8 cm; 7.3 Kilograms
|Item model number|| |
30 L (Pack of 1)
|Number of Items|| |
|Special Features|| |
|Specific Uses|| |
|Batteries Required?|| |
|Batteries included?|| |
|Item Weight|| |
|Date First Available|| |
9 Dec. 2019