How to Use:
Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand.
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches.
Step 3: Check moisture/pH/light level in the dial after 10 minutes.
Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
1. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
2. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
3. Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
4. Please wipe and clean the probe after each use.
5. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.