- SCRUMMY MEATY SUPPER – Introducing the latest addition to the extensive Spike’s Hedgehog Food range, Scrummy Meaty Supper. Just like the other foods in the Spike’s range, Spike’s Scrummy Meaty Supper is a complementary food packed with nutrition and is very, very tasty for all wild hedgehogs
- MADE WITH FRESH CHICKEN – Complements a hedgehog’s natural diet with no added sugar and high moisture content to support hydration
- HEDGEHOG FRIENDS – Fed regularly, it will encourage hedgehogs to visit your garden all year round. No wonder it’s the most popular hedgehog food in the UK!
- FEEDING GUIDE – Place in a shallow dish and put out before dusk in a quiet area of the garden, along with a shallow dish of water. A mature hedgehog can eat about 100-150g each night. If you find food is being left, then reduce the amount left out.
- STORAGE – Store in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Once open, ensure the bag is resealed to maintain freshness.
Spike’s | Hedgehog Food, Scrummy Meaty Supper | Delicious & Nutritious with Added Vitamins & Minerals | High Moisture Content for Extra Hydration | Made in the UK (12 x 395g Cans)
From the brand
Spike’s is a specialist hedgehog food manufacturer providing naturally nutritious food, tailored to support their dietary needs.
A declining population means that our spiky friends are now ‘Vulnerable to Extinction’. At Spike’s, our goal is to help wild hedgehogs by spreading awareness of habitat protection across the UK to ensure their survival. By making some small changes today, you can ensure little hogs are still around for years to come!
How can I help hedgehogs in my garden?
1. Leave nutritious food and fresh water out in shallow dishes each evening.
2. Create a ‘Hedgehog Highway’ by making a small 15cm hole in the bottom of your fence or channel underneath your wall so that hogs can pass freely.
3. Leave a ramp out of your pond so hogs can climb out.
4. Avoid using slug pellets and other pesticides as they are extremely harmful.
5. Hogs seen in daylight are usually hungry, thirsty, sick or injured. Watch at a distance to confirm no problems develop and contact a local hedgehog hospital.
|Dimensions||22.5 × 11 cm|
|Pet Type|| |
|Package Dimensions|| |
30.9 x 22.5 x 11 cm; 395 Grams
|Item model number|| |
|Breed Recommendation|| |
All Breed Sizes
|Pet Life Stage|| |
All Life Stages
|Item Form|| |
395 g (Pack of 12)
|Number of Items|| |
|Specific Uses|| |
|Batteries Required?|| |
|Item Weight|| |
|Date First Available|| |
12 April 2022