- Precision: Easily and accurately determine the amount of precipitation
- Rain quantity: water level is marked by a red float for convenient reading
- Use: Ideal for use in the garden and agriculture
- Attachment: with holder for attaching to a wooden railing or fence, including mounting material
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
TFA Dostmann 47.1014 Analog Rain Gauge Rain Gauge for Fencing/Railing Transparent L188 (215) x W36 (90) x H203mm
From the manufacturer
Analogue rain gauge.
A modern rain gauge in a new, functional design made of weatherproof plastic for easy and precise determination of precipitation.
Rain gauge, item no. : 47.1014.
Competence and quality.
With over 1,000 weather and measuring instruments, TFA Dostmann GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading companies in the industry in Europe. Since 1964, the family business has been producing and distributing innovative products for weather, temperature, humidity and time measurement at its headquarters in Wertheim am Main.
Thanks to the red float, the water level is precisely marked and the black scale is easy to read even in small amounts of rain.
The practical holder can be attached either directly to a wooden railing or fence.
- Red float marks the water level for easy reading.
- With holder for attaching to a wooden railing or fence
- Mounting material included.
- Dimensions: (L) 188 (215) x (W) 36 (90) x (H) 203 mm.
|Dimensions||3.6 × 20.3 cm|
|Product Dimensions|| |
18.8 x 3.6 x 20.3 cm; 341 Grams
|Part number|| |
|Material type|| |
|Item model number|| |
|Date First Available|| |
30 Jan. 2020