Parsnips are a fantastic crop for the veg garden and so easy to grow. They hardly need any attention.
You can also leave them in the ground until you need them, so you’ll never have a glut. In fact, parsnips can stay in the soil all through the winter. Some people think frosts make them taste sweeter.
Plus, no Sunday dinner would be complete without roast parsnips.
Find out how to grow your own parsnips in the veg plot with my free guide!
The guide includes:
- Step-by-step sowing instructions
- Advice on where to grow parsnips
- Growing instructions for the best vegetables
- Tips on when to harvest
- How to keep parsnips in the ground over winter
- Top tips on making the most of your veg plot