It can be treated as a cut-and-come-again crop that you harvest as and when you need.
Plus, growing it in a sheltered spot with light shade means you can harvest from April right to the first frosts!
Download my free guide to sowing, growing and harvesting your own rocket at home.
This step-by-step guide includes:
- Advice on sowing for good germination
- Step-by-step growing instructions
- Harvesting times and tips
- Secrets to prevent bolting
- How to stop Flea Beetle infestations
Brighten up your summer salads with peppery rocket leaves, grown in your own garden!