- Perfect for outdoor and indoor use
- Unique texture encouragens fast root growth
- Helps bulbs replenish themselves and flower again next season
- Specially formulated premium peat free compost
- Feeds for up to 3 Months
Miracle-Gro 119785 Premium Bulb Fibre Compost, PEAT FREE, 20 Litre Bag
From the manufacturer
Miracle-Gro Premium Bulb Fibre Compost
The perfect home for all your bulb plants such as tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and crocus
A premium peat free compost that feeds your plants for 3 months; ideal for beds, borders and containers.
A unique combination of 14 vital minerals and Fibre Smart Technology that encourages fast root growth and helps bulbs replenish themselves and thrive again next season.
How do I use it?
- IN BORDERS:
- Dig a hole 10-15cm (4-6 inches) deep
- Cover the bottom with a layer of compost
- Place bulbs firmly onto compost and fill, press and water thoroughly
- IN POTS AND CONTAINERS:
- Partly fill the container with compost
- Place bulbs in the compost ensuring they don’t touch each other or the container
- Fill the container with more compost, then press and water thoroughly
BULB FIBRE FORMULA
This peat free compost feeds for 3 months and contains a unique texture that encourages fast root growth, and helps bulbs replenish themselves and flower again next season.
3 MONTHS FEED
Feeds for longer to support your healthy plants growth.
14 VITAL MINERALS
Our unique combination of 14 minerals include N, P, K and trace elements, which are essential to maintaining plant health. Meaning your plants grow stronger and healthier.
FIBRE SMART TECHNOLOGY
Hollow wood fibres ensure the optimum balance of air and water in the soil, so it doesn’t get too dense or waterlogged, ensuring the space for healthy, strong roots to grow.
Bulb Fibre Formula
3 Months Feed
14 Vital Minerals
Fibre Smart Technology
With Miracle-Gro you can count on us to help you create a wonderful green oasis. It’s the easiest way to build a beautiful, bountiful garden to share your special moments in.
|Dimensions||51 × 33 × 7 cm|
|Product Dimensions|| |
51 x 33 x 7 cm; 6.65 Kilograms
|Part number|| |
|Expected blooming period|| |
|Sunlight exposure|| |
Full Sun, Partial Shade, Partial Sun
|Item model number|| |
|Date First Available|| |
20 Feb. 2020